SQL Online: Ways to Learn SQL Online
One of the simplest ways to learn sql will be to learn sql online. If you are working already and looking to enhance your skills, online learning lets you do that at your own pace. There are many reasons why you should learn SQL. The overriding one is that it is a skill that can be monetized – there’s enough demand for it. There are also equally a lot of resources available for you to learn sql online.
- First, online book. Like a regular book it has text and many examples codified in a book format. It is popular enough to be at a top location on any search engine list. Some top ranking sites are
- Other resources helping learn sql online – online courses, and they introduce some interactivity. Some of these courses offer examinations, passing which earns you a certificate of proficiency. Many sql online tutorials (like w3schools) provide certificates that are quite valuable on the market.
SQL (pronounced “sequel”) or the structured query language lets you interact with a range of databases as they use the standardized way of access. All of learn sql online resources teach you about this language. The minimum set of access is often abbreviated as CRUD (create, read, update and delete). These learn sql online courses will take you in a structured manner through the operations on tables of databases. Databases as we know are similar to spreadsheets with the database being like the complete workbook while each page/sheet is a table. Rows and columns have similar logical meaning in both cases. These learn sql online resources offer practicing on some kind of a database. Most often, learn sql online courses provide some form of a free sql based database, not necessarily the SQL Server.
When you have so many resources to choose from while learning sql online, it could be useful to have some pointers to what you have to pay attantion to. Further in this article we will try to provide this guidance.
- W3schools is reputedly the largest website development service. They offer learn sql online course that teach beginners sql concepts and syntax. Beyond that, it takes you through the keywords use, important statements, and functions that are used in SQL. Among many learn sql online sites, this one lets you to earn a certificate that is very respected in the industry.
- Another significant learn sql online course – is the “Intro to SQ: Querying and Managing Data” from Khan Academy. This course gives you a lot of interactivity. Bite sized lectures on video (video on You Tube), exercises, and a learning dashboard are some of its distinctive features.
- Tutorials Point has a learn sql online course “Learn SQL”. Tutorial Point supposedly has the largest collection of IT tutorials. The complete course in PDF and can be downloaded for off-line use. It covers basic SQL, useful functions and its advanced features.
- “Introduction to Relational Database” learn sql online course, run by Udacity, is worth a mention as well. Course is a fast, capturing introduction to using a relational database from your code, using examples in Python.
We hope this information will be helpful while you choosing learn sql online course. If you have any further questions regarding learn sql online, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always ready to help you SQL Tutorials online.